The 2020 day-long event is hosted by the Greater London Industrial Archaeology Society (GLIAS) on Saturday 2nd May at Goldsmiths College, New Cross, London SE14 6NW. The varied programme includes:
- Baron Marks of Woolwich: Forgotten Engineer and his Cliff Railways
- 200 Years of Industry on the Regent’s Canal
- Greenwich and Other Timeballs
- Bazalgette’s Victoria Embankment @150
- SE London: Birthplace of the Global Telecoms Industry
- Brunel’s Tunnel and it Future Direction
A Booking Form can be found here.